First, to prevent uneven ground on the ground, some floors and keels will be suspended, and will sound when pedaling.
Second, to prevent the keel without drying, the moisture content of the un-dried wood keel is usually about 25%, and the moisture content of the qualified wooden floor is generally 12%. The humidity difference will cause the wooden floor to quickly absorb moisture, resulting in the floor arching and lacquering. The face burst. The floor is laid before construction and then other construction is carried out on the floor. However, after the floor is laid, it often takes a month or more to polish the paint. During the period, the floor and the surrounding water vapor and chemicals did not provide any isolation measures, which may cause the wood floor to be deformed due to the sharp change of water content.
Third, to prevent the use of wooden wedges and nails in the fixed way of construction using wooden wedges and nails fixed way, will cause the wooden wedge and nail contact surface is too small, so that the nail holding power is insufficient, it is easy to cause wooden keel Loose, there will be a sound when you step on the floor.
Fourth, to prevent over-tightening or over-tightening When laying the floor, the tightness of the wooden floor should be reasonably arranged according to the temperature and humidity of the environment. If it is too loose, the floor will shrink and there will be a large gap. If it is too tight, the floor will erect when it expands.
Floor maintenance method
Second, laminate wood floor maintenance
1. Always keep the floor dry and clean. Do not rinse with plenty of water. Take care to avoid long-term flooding of the floor. If the floor has oil stains and stains, pay attention to timely removal, you can use the home soft neutral detergent to warm the water for treatment, it is best to use the special floor cleaning protection liquid with the floor to clean. Do not touch the surface of the floor with corrosive liquids such as alkaline water or soapy water, and do not use flammable materials such as gasoline and other high-temperature liquids to wipe the floor.
2. The laminate flooring does not need to be waxed and painted. It should not be polished with sandpaper. Because the laminate flooring is different from the solid wood flooring, its surface is inherently smoother and brighter. The waxing will add to the snake's foot and make it happen. The wear resistance of laminate flooring is also quite good, only we need to follow the first step to achieve long-term maintenance.
3. It is recommended to place a mat at the door to prevent dust particles from being damaged and damage the floor; overweight items should be placed smoothly; do not drag when carrying furniture, so it is appropriate to lift. 4. Please clean the floor surface with stains and oil stains. Do not use a lot of water to clean the floor. If the surface of the floor is stained, it is usually dried with a damp mop that does not drip. If you are contaminated with chocolate, oil, juice, drinks, etc., just wipe with warm water and a mild detergent. If it is contaminated by lipstick, crayon, ink, etc., gently wipe it with methanol or acetone.
5. In the dry areas of the north, in the winter, attention should be paid to increasing the humidity of the floor surface, mopping the floor with a moist mop, and appropriately increasing the surface humidity, which can effectively solve the gap and cracking of the floor. If cracks occur in individual locations, please notify the sales unit in time to fill in the parts. After filling, the surface moisture is appropriately increased to facilitate the restoration of the floor.
Third, bamboo floor maintenance
First of all, we must maintain indoor dry humidity. Although the bamboo flooring has been dried to reduce the dimensional change, the bamboo flooring is also a natural material, so the bamboo flooring will be somewhat deformed with the change of the climate dryness; in the northern region, if it encounters the dry season, especially when the heating is turned on. Consumers can adjust the humidity by different methods, such as using a humidifier or placing water on the heater; in the rainy season in the south, consumers should open more windows to keep the room dry; at the same time, use bamboo flooring indoors Avoid contact with a large amount of water. If water is poured on the floor, it should be dried and cleaned in time. Second, avoid damage to the floor surface. Bamboo floor paint surface should avoid hard object impact, sharp object scratches, metal friction and so on. Prevent dust, sand, etc. from being carried into the room, which can be placed in the doorway, but the insole must be kept clean.
Do not rub the surface of the bamboo with a spike or wear a shoe with metal studs into the room. The fabric feet can be wrapped with some fiber fabrics, which makes the furniture more convenient to move, and can also make the furniture not damage the floor. Finally, the floor should be cleaned properly. During daily use, keep the bamboo floor clean and clean. Use a clean broom to sweep it, then use a wringed mop to wipe the floor. You can also gently wipe the floor with a soft damp cloth. Of course, you can use a vacuum cleaner to remove the floor. Dust on the floor. Depending on the application, it can be waxed once every few years to keep the paint film smooth and smooth. If conditions permit, the floor wax can be applied to the surface of the bamboo floor for 2 to 3 months, so that the maintenance effect is better. In addition, it is necessary to open the window to change the air temperature.
Fourth, solid wood floor maintenance
1. Keep the floor dry and clean. Do not use the mop to wet the mop or scrub with alkaline water or soapy water to avoid damaging the brightness of the paint and damaging the paint film. In case of ash or dirt, use a dry mop or wipe with a wrung wet mop. Apply wax once a month (or two months) (clean the water vapor and stains before waxing).
2. In case of heating or other water leakage on the ground, it must be wiped clean in time. It should not be directly exposed to the sun or electric oven to avoid excessive drying and cracking of the floor.
3. The painted floor can't stay for a long time. Don't cover it with plastic cloth or newspaper. After a long time, the paint film will become sticky and lose its luster. At the same time, avoid hot water basin, hot rice cooker and other things directly on the floor. Apply wood or grass mat to avoid scalding the paint film.
4. Inappropriate stains on the surface of the board should be removed in time. If there is oil stain, wipe it with a rag or mop, warm water or a small amount of washing powder. Also use neutral soapy water and a little washing to scrub. If the stain is serious, this method is invalid and can be gently wiped with high quality sandpaper or steel wool. If it is a stain of a drug, drink or pigment, it must be removed before the stain penetrates into the wood surface. The cleaning method is to wipe with a soft cloth dampened with furniture wax. If it is still invalid, it must be rubbed with steel wool and furniture wax. If the surface of the floor layer is burned by the cigarette butts, use a soft cloth dampened with furniture wax to wipe it back. If the ink is contaminated, it should be wiped with a soft cloth dampened with wax. If it is invalid, it can be wiped with steel wool and furniture wax.
5. After the laying of the paint floor, try to reduce the direct sunlight of the sun, so as to avoid excessive exposure of the paint to ultraviolet rays, premature cracking and aging. Place furniture on the floor with rubber or other soft objects to prevent scratching the floor paint.
6. During the use of the floor, if the individual floor is found to be upturned or falling off, the floor should be taken in time, the old glue and ash should be removed, the new glue applied and compacted; if the individual floor paint film is damaged or exposed, 400 can be used. No. water sandpaper, soapy water, then wipe clean, dry and then apply partial color, dry, then brush a coat of paint, after 24 hours, use 400 water sandpaper to polish, then wipe the wax for polishing.
Five, composite wood floor maintenance
Economical and practical composite wood flooring has become the main choice for the floor decoration of the people's living room. Proper use and care can extend the life of composite wood flooring. The method of maintaining composite wood flooring is simple. In general, you can use a vacuum cleaner or broom to clean the surface dust, then damp it and wring it out to a non-drip rag or mop to wipe the floor surface. After mopping the floor, it is best to open the doors and windows, let the air circulate, and dry the floor as soon as possible. If the wear-resisting layer of the composite wood floor is damaged, the moisture-proof function and brightness of the floor will be affected. Therefore, when walking on the floor, you should wear cloth slippers as much as possible, preferably bare feet. Put a soft bottom protection pad on the feet of the furniture to avoid the abrasion of the floor of the furniture, and do not let the heavy objects smash the wear layer. Do not use sandpaper, sanders, steel brushes, strong decontamination powder or metal tools to clean laminate flooring. If you have cats in your home, you have to find a way to solve the damage of cat claws.
Here is a small trick to clean the light composite wood floor: use a rag to pick up the rice water directly on the floor, or evenly spray the rice water on the wooden floor (not too much), wipe it with a dry rag for 5 minutes. The floor will be much cleaner. Cleaning of special stains: oil stains, paints and inks can be wiped with special stains; blood stains, juice, red wine, beer and other stains are wiped with a damp cloth or a cloth with a proper amount of floor cleaner; wax and chewing gum, with ice cubes Put it on top for a while, let it freeze and shrink, then gently scrape it up, then wipe it with a damp cloth or a cloth with a proper amount of floor cleaner. It is not possible to clean the composite wood floor with a strong acid-base liquid.
Stainless Expanded Metal Mesh is made of stainless steel plate and is a kind of steel mesh product. It has uniform mesh, flat mesh surface, high friction coefficient, high strength, and is also suitable for cutting and processing.
Raw Material: 304 stainless steel plate, 316 stainless steel plate
Hole Shape: diamond, square hole, scale hole
Specifications: customized according to customer requirements
Applications: Stainless Steel Mesh is mainly used for high-end residential areas, garden villas, private swimming pools, courtyard lawns, urban landscapes, municipal transportation, sports venues, airport terminals, government schools, military facilities, prison farms, industrial parks, tourist resorts, logistics distribution centers, enterprises and other fields.
Stainless Expanded Metal Mesh
Stainless Steel Mesh Sheet,Stainless Expanded Metal Mesh,Stainless Steel Mesh,Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
Hebei Zhenxing Jinyuan Wire Mesh Group Co.,Ltd , http://www.zxsteelgrating.com