1. Improve immersiveness This is the biggest advantage of curved TV claims. After bending the image forward, the world you watch will have a sense of being wrapped so that you can go deeper into your afterglow and make you deeper into the world you are watching.
2. People with Enhanced Depth of Field The first time you watch a curved TV, you get a similar 3D viewing experience, even if the video source is only 2D. This is because the curved edges of the image enhance the perception of depth of field.
3. A wider field of view Curving the edges of the image will make you feel that the picture you see is wider than a flat screen TV. Although there is no difference in screen size between the same size surface and the flat screen TV, the surface of the curved TV does look wider than the flat screen TV.
4. Higher Contrast There is a saying that curved televisions are more able to focus light from the screen into your eyes. As a result, the contrast it presents is 1.5-1.8 times higher than flat-screen televisions.
Although this statement is difficult to quantify objectively, most current curved TVs do perform well in contrast.
5. Unified viewing distance Curved screens of curved televisions are claimed to be closer to the eyeball shape, and therefore can provide more focused and comfortable images than flat screen televisions. This term is derived from curved screens used in commercial theaters, which have arcs that help the projected images maintain the same brightness.
Samsung took this attitude very seriously. They set the curvature of their own curved TV set to a circle radius of 4200mm, which is suitable for the current television viewing distance of 3.2 meters. However, due to the small screen size of the curved TV, its advantage in this area is not obvious.
6. More extensive viewing angles Logically speaking, bending the screen should reduce the viewing angle. However, there is a problem in the direction of LCD TVs. The way light passes through the LCD matrix determines that the contrast and saturation will be greatly reduced when viewed from the side.
The curvature of the curved TV can adjust the direction of the emitted light, so even if viewed from the side, you can get excellent color and contrast.
7. Looks Cooler For enthusiasts, this is obviously not a reason to buy a curved TV. However, consumers have begun to pay more and more attention to the design of a TV, and it is indeed a matter of face to put a curved TV at home.
1. Serious reflection If you've ever played with a magic mirror, you will know that this kind of shaped glass will produce strange reflections, and the same applies to curved TVs. If there is anything bright in your roomâ€”especially a direct light source facing the TVâ€”its reflection will stretch and distort on the curved screen. If you plan to buy a curved TV, you may need to add additional lighting control elements to your room.
2. Limiting the viewing angle This argument seems to contradict it before, but please be patient.
Although the curvature of a curved television avoids the drop in color and contrast when the flat LCD is viewed off-angle, it inevitably has a negative effect on the geometry of the image.
If the viewing angle is within 35 degrees, this defect will not be obvious. However, once it exceeds 35 degrees, the picture becomes almost unobservable immediately (a near-end picture is noticeably shorter).
3. Only a fixed position can maximize the benefits If you want to maximize the immersiveness and depth of field enhancement that curved TV brings, then you can only sit in the middle of the TV screen, while keeping the screen ideal Viewing distance.
But then again, you shouldn't be scared off by this demanding requirement, because 70 degrees of effective viewing arc is enough to provide room for many people to watch. Only the best viewing position of the curved TV is quite fixed.
4. The screen must be large enough The effect of a curved TV is directly linked to the size of its own screen. The advantages of the 55-inch screen are very limited, and the 65-inch screen becomes noticeable. However, to provide sufficient benefits, it is best to go up to 70 inches or more.
5. Wall hanging doesn't look good Although Samsung's curved TV does support wall hanging, the effect is not good. As the left and right sides protrude too much, the curved TV hanging on the wall is very difficult to see.
6. More expensive Samsung and LG all admit that it is more difficult to make curved TVs. This is also reflected in the selling price. However, with the increasing popularity of such products, production costs will also drop. This year, Finlux launched a bundle of 55-inch 4K curved TVs priced at only 1,000 pounds (about 9659 yuan).
Should I buy it?
It can be said that curved TV is indeed able to enhance the viewing experience, at least for models 65 inches and above. For this reason, we are also very much looking forward to the arrival of larger-size curved TVs.
Although curved TVs do have their own problems, they do prove that they are not popular gimmicks at the moment. As to whether it should be purchased, it also depends on the consumer's own needs and economic capabilities.
Copper End Feed Fitting(EN 1254)
Copper End Feed Fitting(EN 1254)
Copper end feed fitting is a kind of up-to-date.healthy.eco-friendly and safe pipeline.
Suit Medium:Cold Water, Hot Water, Compressed Air, Gas, Oil Etc
Press tool: Novopresse
Proper temperature: -20Â°C up to 120 Â°C (for drinking system and sanitary ware systems), 180 Â°C for solar applications
Pressure: up to 1.6mpa (16bar)
Areas of use: Drinking water, heating, rainwater, solar systems, fire extinguishing systems, sprinkler systems(wet), ship building, inter gases, cooling water pipes, compressed air(oil free),boiler, water heater
Press fitting range:
Coupling -- Straight coupling FF press, Reducing coupler FF press, Fitting reducer MF press
Elbow -- Bend 90Â°FM press, Bend 90Â°FF press, Bend 45Â°FM press, Bend 45Â°FF press
Tee -- Equal tee FFF press , Reducing tee FFF press
Other fittings -- Endcap press, Full crossover FF press, Partial crossover FM press, wallplate Elbow press
* Free sample: we can provide a few free sample for evaluation.
* After-sales service: we provide after-sales technical support for clients.
* Strict Quality control: we have 100% inspection before delivery to ensure every pieces are in good quality
Production and package
Copper End Feed Fitting(EN1254)
Copper End Feed Fitting,Copper End Feed,Copper Socket Weld Tee,Copper Equal Coupling
WENZHOU KASIN VALVE PIPE FITTING CO., LTD. , https://www.kasinvalvefitting.com